Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

a tale of a lone warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

a tale of a lone warrior. Empty
PostSubject: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 pm

(Well, not exactly. She is a type of werewolf I made up/read about online. I want to call her breed Fenrir, and basically she's a dog version of your current character. That's why it's so bad when they meet because their kind hates each other and he gets nervous that she would hurt his son who trusts everyone)

I smiled softly, "he's going to fight with how protective you are."
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:32 am

I smiled "and for good reason bc not many like my kind and even fewer the half breeds
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:39 am

"So does that mean there are more enemies I should be aware of?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:48 am

"Sadly yes but they wont come close not to a town full of 2 races they are not fond of. One alittle less then the other. They are called Fenrirs. They are like me but wolves instead of cats. And just as dangerous but men tent to be brutes and the women are usually handling magic or the weapons requiring more finess. My kind have been at war with them for many centuries if not a millennias
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:56 am

"I believe I've heard of them. If I understand they're also used as slaves by other kingdoms. Please promise me that you won't let the feud get in the way of helping someone in need, it will come back at you later if you do," I said as I looked at him.

(Little foreshadow)
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:01 am

I nodded. "I promise. Iv never been in a fight with them myself but will do all i can to help them eother way
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:10 am

I nodded, "that's all I ask. Make sure you give everyone freedom, no matter your relationship."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:11 am

I nodded. "Which means we need to get this army into fighting shape" i said softly not wanting to really bring it up
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:19 am

"Yes, but regardless we have to, just so we can protect our son."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:24 am

I nodded and kissed u softly. "Il get the men on training and women of my kind. We all fought no matter what gender
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:30 am

"Well start making an optional call to the human women as well," I said.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:30 am

"Well start making an optional call to the human women as well," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:33 am

"I dont know how well the humns will take it. Working around my peoples women let alone their own. Bc of their egos and the way they were brought up. Women are inferior and always will be until they force that change." i said softly
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 9:10 am

"Exactly, let's start now and not wait on that, it won't change because you treat me as an equal and it won't change if we don't do it now," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:36 am

I nodded softly and smiled
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:24 am

"So what exactly are they like? I imagine they growl since you pur but I mean do they act like dogs a lot?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Where we are more agile and act and move as such they are all strength and power the women are more agile and tend to be assasins when nesacery where as any of us could be but most go into warrior training like i did but i was always more flexible bc of how i was trained by my parents and all the climbing and what not i did as a kid. But honestly i have only met one that was going after my father she succeeded unfortunately but did not escape to reap the benefits" i said softly "and only saw her twoce before they finally exacutited her"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:07 pm

I nodded, "so aside from the problem with the races, you have a personal issue."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Unfortunately yes. But i do not think they deserve to be slaves either....specially since i was the one that was forced to kill her....and especially since she was just barely a year older than me at the time. At first i felt angry that she took my father away but in the end i only felt sorrow...i felt bad for her. Specially since it was probably her first mission to prove she could and a way into womanhood. Our tradition specially with something like this is to fight it out. Whoever was the one that was wronged their oldest is to defend their family honor. And since i was the oldest and only child in the family. I was forced to. And new that if i didnt. If i showed any mercy to her after she was defeated someone else would have killed her. So i did it. And hated myself for months later even thought that got me into the advanced training course. But honestly its not that i hate them...."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:05 pm

"Oh, well I'm glad that's how you feel. What if one of them doesn't just want help, but refuge? Their family and all those slaves included? Can the others handle living with them?" I asked.

(With as soft as you're making him, we might need to add a quick quarrel between them, one big enough to make him want his son to stay away)
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:16 pm

I shook my head no. "It would be a blood fued so bad that blood would be filling the streets in rivers so thick that you could not cross without a damn bridge. Bc of them i lost my father i still hate them for what they forced that girl to do and what they forced me to do. And to become. If we can get our people out of that abandoned castle we might be able to gove them refuge there but thats as close as i can get them without blood filling the streets. The war has been going on between them and us for so long i dont think anyone even remembers the reason it started. Most of the elders are dead bc of slavery." i said softly "but even i cannot willingly c there faces without seeing her and my father both dead. I will help them but i cannot allow them inside thos city" i said woth an edge to my voice
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:30 pm

I nodded as Aiden started crying. I take him and begin to feed him.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:33 am

I sighed softly "im sorry but i cannot let them in this town without us getting killed by my people for looking like traitors
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:45 am

I nodded, "well hopefully nothing will happen to make you have to worry about that."

(I just had a thought. What if one comes now, and he has a very pregnant wife at home, asking for a place to stay, just until she has the baby, but he can't even allow him. But some she has Aiden, she won't need to know the details. Thereby creating a hatred for Aiden's girlfriend.)
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:48 am

(sure lol sounds good.)

I sighed softly and stared at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. Empty

Back to top Go down

a tale of a lone warrior.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next