Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section Empty
PostSubject: This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section   This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:34 am

Ok, so I know that these rps can get difficult, but I made this website to be solely about anime. But when it came to the roleplaying part, well, I don't always have an itch for the animes. So I thought random could serve as regular fantasy/normal life. I don't know who will be on here, but it's best to keep this site kind of open to everything so that everyone feels welcome. I may be the most active person on here so always always always check with me for anything. I will do just about anything.

Just so you know, I do not have any mature sections open yet so you can't be too explicit in the roleplays yet. I have no rules about grusome descriptions, or cussing, but I do have an issue with detailed sexual/intimate moments. (not including kissing and the normal stuff, just the most private moments.) Until I get one up, none of that business!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section   This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:09 pm

There is now a mature section for those who prefer to post their rps there to be on the safe side. It is under the role play section.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section   This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Also we would like a small note about the Mature section. Please abide the age restriction. Please do not use it until you prove to admin staff that you are 16 years of age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section   This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section Empty

Back to top Go down

This is an explaination/questionaire area of the section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fan Site :: Role Plays :: Random Rps-
Jump to: