Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
The Flower Shop Girl EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
The Flower Shop Girl EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Flower Shop Girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

The Flower Shop Girl Empty
PostSubject: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Rose has just finally opened up her shop. It has been a dream  since she was 18 to own a shop where she could sell flowers. She had always wanted to open a flower shop and make people happy with the bright colors. Plus she had been crafty with flower arrangements.

When Rose isn't working she is upstairs in her apartment. She lives alone with her cat. Whose name is Sakura and is a short haired white cat. Sakura gets spoiled from time to time since she is the only companion Rose has.

But what happens when a guy, who becomes a loyal client, slowly fall for each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters needed:
The guy

Character Sheet:
Name:
Looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Rose Smith
Bio: Rose grew up in a normal family. Mom, dad, brother, and a sister. With Rose being the oldest child. So her younger siblings looked up to her. They had a nice house in the suburbs of NYC. But she went to a art school in Canada. She had a great 4 years. Had a small circle of friends and a few boyfriends. But each ended in its own way. So Rose hasn't found 'The One' yet. After college ended she went back home for the summer. But decided she liked Canada better. She found a nice apartment in Toronto. Worked a few jobs to save up money for her shop. And now she's 25 and her shop has been open for roughly 6 months. She got a great deal by renting the apartment above it. Because that her friends that she made at college were either from the states or other parts of Canada she doesn't really have a social life.
Looks:The Flower Shop Girl QWqOaLn
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Name: Hayden Richards
Bio: my family was originally from England, but when I was young we moved to America, and later I moved to Canada to get away from their drama. I got a small apartment near Toronto, I had a few girlfriends but for whatever reason they never worked out. One of my friends suggested more gestures and I found a flower shop where I would frequently come for my first date with my girls.
Looks: dark hair, blue eyes, 6'2", tan, well built, muscular.

Sorry but I didn't like any of the photos I found and it doesn't really work on my phone.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:12 am

Cool but can we start this Monday? I'm going out of town tomorrow for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:15 am

It's your choice on when to start. I may find a photo by then and so it is alright.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 am

Cool. Monday then.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:32 pm

The Flower Shop Girl 516758_1389547878364_329_477

There's a photo, most likely just a link but its all I can do.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:01 pm

I can't even see it. Nor is there a link. I will start this this week. Right now I am going to nap.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Then my previous description stands because I can't get photos on here.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:57 pm

I'll post tonight. Just need some time to think.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:21 pm

OOK.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:48 pm

Beep Beep Beep!

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. Time to start the morning routine. I slowly dragged myself out of bed. Making my way over to my Keurig and let it break a perfect cup of espresso. I drank it while I looked through my closet. Trying to see what I wanted to wear today. I tossed a pair of jeans, a nice black blouse, black socks, Bra, and panties on my bed. I put the empty mug on my nightstand.

I walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my night clothes. Which was a baggy shirt and panties. I turned on the water until it was at the perfect temp for me. I hopped in and started washing my body. When I was clean I shut off the water and towel off in the tub. I did my usual routine. Blowing drying my hair, make-up, and etc.

I went to my kitchen and grabbed a egg and meat breakfast bowl from the freezer. I put in the micro and ate a granny smith apple. After I cut it into slices. When the micro beeped I took it out and let it cool for a few minutes. I poured a glass of milk.

I took my food to the table and sat down. Eating to the sound of the morning traffic.

When I was done I cleaned up from breakfast before slipping on my shoes to go down to the shop. I unlocked the front door and then relocked it behind. So no one would come in until I was ready.
I did my opening routine for the shop. Which took me about 20 minutes. Then I went back to the door and unlocked it again. I flipped the sign over to 'OPEN.'

I went to my chair behind the counter and waited.

So far I had no new orders to put out today. Plus my delivery boy called out sick. So I would have to hope I wouldn't have to drive flowers out today.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:36 pm

I heard my phone going off with the text from my latest fling. She seemed nice, but was really clingy. I sat up and opened my texts to see some stupid good morning text. I sighed but I would rather reply than listen to her bicker later.

After I texted I stood and went to find some clothes. No point trying to fall asleep when she's likely to come and see me. When I changed I got another text from her. K gave halfhearted reply before getting breakfast.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:13 am

The morning went on slowly. I made some sales. So I had fun composing some flowers. So far I didn't need to go out of the shop. If I could last one more hour without a delivery my college intern would be here. They could do deliveries for me. Which would be great.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Around she wanted a dinner together because our lunch date was cancelled. I was glad because I didn't have any gifts she wanted. She liked if I brought flowers or chocolate, whatever I could and I enjoyed doing that for anyone. I left the house to find a place to eat before I decided to visit my favorite florist.

I liked going to see her because I could take as long as I like and she liked talking with me. Once I finished eating I drove to her little flower shop.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:24 am

At one point during the day my first loyal client came in. It made me happy. I liked him. He seemed like a nice guy. He also bought A LOT of flowers over the course of a month.

"Morning." I said to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:19 pm

"Morning Rose," I smiled at her. "How are you today?" I start walking the same aisles pretty much knowing what is down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:29 am

"I'm alright." I said. "Same old same old."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:01 pm

"Really, that's a little surprising to be honest," I said. She was so beautiful and nice I imagine that there should be something going on now.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 am

"Not really." I said. "I'm still getting into the groove of owning my shop. And I don't really have any friends here."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:05 am

"Well you do seem to work hard," I said.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:06 am

"I do." I said. "Anyways what can I get for you today? Got a date tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 am

"Yeah, she really likes romantic gestures so I'm constantly doing it," I said.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:16 am

"You know if you don't like doing it every time you go out on a date you should talk to her about it." I said. "Worst thing that could happen is that you find out she isn't the girl for you."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 4:39 pm

I shrugged, "doesn't bother me too much. I enjoy it sometimes."
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:57 am

"I know this kinda out there..." I started to say. "But do you want to go grab a drink sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flower Shop Girl   The Flower Shop Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flower Shop Girl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fan Site :: Role Play Heaven :: Unfinished Rps-
Jump to: