Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

In the Dark *dark and desire*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkdragonangel

In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am

I kept a swift walk going and headed home and sure enough the fire department was almost there I could hear the sirens blaring from a mile away
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:51 pm

I ignored the sounds as I followed.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:29 pm

I searched the rest of the neighborhood but no one else survived your lucky I heard you. I almost left before I heard you yell
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:57 pm

"We have a very strong basement, and my dad was murdered," I said. "He went upstairs after we heard the noise and when I found him he had been impaled and the board that fell on him wasn't big enough to do anything but knock him out."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:37 pm

"Well the way I see it is you can go after the guy who killed him or let it go till you are ready to face him
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:54 pm

"I will track him down, but I will need help doing it," I said. I only hated the man for killing my family. Not for my father, who did all those things to me.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:05 pm

Well what kind of help do you need?
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:30 pm

"Everything but killing him," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm

I sighed and stopped walking. "I can't tLk you out it can I?"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:44 pm

"They killed my family, they deserve it," I said and my hair raised with anger. Then I realized my other side was talking and actually shook myself. "I'm sorry, I just had a lot of close family in that community and it upsets me that someone could take all of it away so easily," I said. I actually wanted to kill my dad for killing my mom but right now I didn't want to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:33 am

I nodded and sigh. "Just remember revenge is a double edged sword it may take them away but not the pain inside and sometimes makes you feel worse.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:22 am

"You wouldn't understand, even if you have lost someone. My dad killed my mom just so he could keep me," I said. "I wanted to end him so I could be free and this person took this deeper than that."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 am

I sighed softly "I know what it's like to want revenge and I did take it about a few months later after she died and made sure he suffered and knew who I was but inh e end I found out I was no better than he for doing it and regretted taking his life but at the same time it stopped him from taking others it's a cruel world and very dangerous out here specially in the pack so watch yourself when we get to myplace otherwise I won't be able to protect you politically
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:22 am

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself, I've just never been out of that house since we moved in, and you're the first person I have spoken to outside of my family," I said. He didn't understand that in some ways I was two faced, I had myself and my soldier in me. The longer I spent with my dad the more I, the person, disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:32 am

I sighed I could c something different in her but couldn't place it could she be sort of like me? I asked myself quietyly and sighed again thinking of those memories when I was captured and experimented on and changed becoming he ultimate assassin but it backfired on them even tho my mother sacrificed herself to save me I still got captured and they turned me into something more and he only one that new was my father bf he tracked me down and saved me and in some ways he still blamed me for her death but I couldn't help it anymore than he could.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:40 am

I didn't say anymore, I didn't want to reveal too much too soon. Especially if he is the kind to tell his leaders everything, and I'm sure if they find out they will use me. I don't want that. I've never been too good at following orders, but I've been good enough to not get killed or kicked out of a pack. Not that my dad would, but as a young teen I didn't push my luck. When we made it to his pack, we were met by a few other shifters who stopped me thinking I was an intruder. They didn't shift, though, because I was so small they didn't they I could do much to them. One of them just grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and lifted me off the ground.

"Fang, a kitten followed you again," one said. I growled at them. "I am not a kitten! I have a growth complex in this form!" I yelled at them and they just ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 am

"Let her go she's here until my father knows what to do with her she's an orphan now from a small neighborhood that got destroyed by the war we are in." I said softly. "She's harmle enough right now. An you know I have a soft spot for the women in need jack. Don't you?" I asked jokingly as I swipe at his hand forcing him to drop you.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:54 am

I landed on my feet roughly and shook myself. "I'm only harmless if I want to be. But I can still hurt you if I want," I said. The guy named Jack laughed at me. "Yeah, maybe if you grow up a little. But how are you able to turn?" He asked clearly thinking I was younger than the average shifter, which my first shift was, but I wasn't young now. "I'm 19 stupid," I told him.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:03 am

"Jack back down or else and let her through you know the kind of power I have over everyone else bf of my fathers position and I don't take his or mine lightly." I said seriously
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 am

"Alright," he said and went back to his place. I huffed at him angrily and looked at Fang. "And I thought my family was bad," I said before we continued our walk.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 pm

I laughed softly. "
Well most of these guys are harmless all muscle and no brains as long as you point them inh e right direction when they get pissed or in a fight they are fine. But they don't have very advanced training not like I do. I'm mostly an assassin and a scout since I'm the one that trained as a shadow agent the only one but we do have scouts that I have trained
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:01 pm

"My dad trained me as an assassin, my speed is my biggest asset in any situation," I said. If I wanted I could out run him, in this form.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

"Stealth and weapons training was always mine as well as advanced hand to hand. But still none of these guys know even half. They know how to shoot just about anything and can fight with the best but their still grunts in the army they can take one hell of a beating before going down unless you find the right spots so they have decent training but not like us.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 pm

"I can tell. Only someone who is forced to be or is truly dedicated can make our rank," I said. "Are we going to the leader or what?" I asked. I was a little curious about where he wanted to take me. It might be a good thing if we stopped to find clothes, even if being nude in front of him didn't bother me, I didn't want old guys looking.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:37 pm

"Wel stop at my place and let you change into a pair of clothing I have that might fit you I unfortunately don't hag anything to go underern so your Hana have to deal. And just to warn you you might be getting some death threats from a stalker of mine. Who's been trying to get with me for years just because of the power of been the alphas son." I said as I walked up to a house and pushed through a large dog door in the rear of the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dark *dark and desire*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next