Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Old Friends *dark and desire*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

Old Friends *dark and desire* Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 am

Two royal vampire families were very close. The Dracula family and Vladimir family. Dracula had one son, before his wife was taken away. Then the Vladimir family had a daughter, and lord Vladimir was killed. In empathy he let the young mother and baby come stay with him and his baby. The two children became best friends, but something happened and they thought they had lost the other. Hundreds of years later they are both engaged to be married, an arranged marriage but they think they're in love. Then they happen to meet one day and that's when everything fell. They remembered how they felt before and are being pulled apart by their new families. Hopefully they can get through it.

Name: Danni Vladimir
Race: vampire
Bio: more to add
Look: blonde straight hair, red eyes, full lips. She's something you'd expect out of a model.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:55 am

Name Jonathan Dracula.
Age 230
Race vampire
Bio will come with the roleplay.
Looks short dirty blonde hair. Scrawny but Muscular but not overly so with red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Yea, so you wanna continue or restart?
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:56 pm

That depends on you lol tho people might think where does this even begin kind of thing lol but doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Well its our role play so doesn't matter. I don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 pm

How about this time we have them both betrothed and his dad still be alive? That was my original idea so why not?
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:54 pm

That's fine lol it be like the way they wanted it to be anyway but I think il still add the part where father died and there was time lost between the couple and they meet at the bar for the first time in over 200 years
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Yeah, so is his betrothed's family going to be the one that pushes him around somewhat?
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Yea sounds good and her basically the same as the other
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 pm

(Here we go!)
I got dressed into my favorite blue sundress. I went downstairs and sat with my mother and my fiance as well as his parents. I didn't say much, they didn't expect me to either, no one here really cared about what I had on my mind. Though my fiance is very attentive. Which made me glad I could at least find it in my heart to love him in some way. Despite everything he struck up a conversation with me and I talked pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:08 pm

I sighed softly as I got up late that night Nd went down to c my fiancé at the table my mother gone for almost 5 hundred years and my dad dead for almost 2 I had a lot of work to do to get the household back into shape till then I didn't really have a chance to focus on my Ruth's as chead council member for the coven

Last edited by Darkdragonangel on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:11 pm

(You're not him. Unless you wanted to double as him, in which case I would double as your betrothed. Sorry for confusing you.)
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 pm

Oops sorry lol il Chang it
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 pm

(Lol its kewl.)
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:34 pm

(And done)
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:36 pm

I smiled softly at him and finished my breakfast. "Excuse me but I have work I must do," I said and put my food in the sink. Then I went upstairs and locked my door. I called my agent to check up on job offers and auditions I was open for. Right now I was on a TV drama that had this love triangle between cousins, me and someone else, and a teacher at our school. I am in love with him, but deemed by everyone as undesirable because of my scar. I hadn't a clue he was in love with me, but my character's cousin is also engaged to him. Betrothed actually, and I don't even know where its going.

I am being asked to play in a fantasy as a feary, and I thought it would be fun. There were others but I decided to go over these with him in person. In the middle of our conversation I sat in the window seat.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 pm

I smiled and softly kissed her as I grabed a bottle and downed it for the day not really having much of a stomach for anything these days bc of how much work I had to do thankfully dad was rich as hell but still since his death there was too much to do
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:44 pm

I sighed as the called ended. I went downstairs and decided to see what my fiance was doing. I often got to help his work.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:50 pm

I went to work after a small confer with my fiancé and sighed getting frustrated 200 years he's been gone and still things won't stop coming in that make me worry more about what got him killed
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:57 pm

I sighed as I looked at him. "Are you sure I can't help you?" I asked him. "No, please go enjoy yourself. You do enough work for me, go relax somewhere," he said which was his nice way of saying get lost. I just nodded and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 pm

I slamed my fist into the desk as I got frustrated with an issue I was having trying to figure out this financial bullshit that had me so worried
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:08 pm

I went to my room. I went into this compartment in my room where I kept a chest of my old things. I brought this old letter Johnathan had wrote. He wrote it the day he found out we couldn't be together because someone would kill us. It was during our persecution which is why we wanted to meet at a particular tree. It was easy to find it.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:12 pm

I sighed and turned to an old family photo thinking of dad and her the only girl that I had been with other than my fiancé and truly cared about. "Dammit dad what were you getting yourself into that had you killed." I say softly to myself and shook my head picking it up and walking over to the window wondering where she was and if she was okay
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:15 pm

I opened my window and started to sing the song quietly.
Are you, Are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man
They say murdered three
Strange things have happened here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

(Sorry don't know the lyrics lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends *dark and desire*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next