Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Old Friends *dark and desire*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 pm

(Oh you don't have to continue if you don't want to. But only two lines change in the entire song.)
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 pm

(Here forget that)
I decided to go visit the park. There was a tree there that was similar to the one we planned to meet at.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:36 pm

I sighed softly and decided to go for a walk around the park I told my fiancé and left the house and headed into town where that tree was
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 pm

I sat on the ground on the southern side of the tree. His letter was still in hand as I stared at the ground quietly. I began to sing the song again.

Are you, Are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things have happened here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, Are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:24 am

I parked quietly and got out slowly walking around when I heard your voice and smiled softly thinking she always loved coming here when she was troubled and started walking in the direction of her voice
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:28 am

(Clearly I've been studying right? I am obsessed with this song.)

I was so wrapped up in my singing that I didn't even hear him coming.
Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So wed both be free
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:25 am

(Lol yes you have il have to look it up.)
I smiled softly and walked up behind the tree and started singing as well

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So wed both be free
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

As I walked around the tree
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:50 pm

(Yeah, because now the order is odd so idk how it goes. But we'll just let it go.)
I jumped when I heard him pick up the next two verses. I watched him as he came to stand in front of me and finished his part. "Hi," I said while still recovering from.my shock.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:13 pm

I smiled softly as I said. "Hey long time no see
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:55 pm

"You can say that. 200 years," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:28 pm

I nodded and sighed softly. "Yea sorry about that been busy with family affairs and trying to figure out stuff
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 pm

"I thought you were captured to and killed. Like the others at that time. My mother swore it was so. But I did have my doubts," I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 pm

My featured darkened and I sighed as I sat heavily down on the ground. "Ever since my father died I have been working day and nights figure out why they target us and on the busiest night too...." I said softly as I sighed again. "My dad sacrificed himself to save me drawing attention to himself so I could escape or should I say forced me to escape down a secret passage
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:32 pm

"I'm sorry. That's why I believed her though," I said softly. "Other than that how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Other than worried about my fathers past iv been ok was kind of pushed into a relationship bc of my dad before he died and been talking to her ever since I had the mansion rebuilt on its old foundations and been working through Lot of shit since
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:37 pm

"You too," I whispered. "Is she nice?" I asked quickly so I could hide how I felt about that.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:35 am

Nice enough but gives me my space when I need it honestly I don't know if I truly love her I know it's not the same way I loved you when we were younger
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:27 am

I nodded, "mine is also nice. He gives me time for whatever, and he hasn't asked anything of me but my hand. He is afraid of my room actually because he doesn't wish to offend me."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:44 am

I laughed softly. "Seems too mich if a wuss if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 am

"I can have him killed if he dares make me go to bed, so he has no choice but to fear it," I said then wondered why I would care about defending him. I guess all this time with him made me sort of care. Then I also remembered I was talking to a Dracula and since we weren't trying to be together I had to be careful with how or what I say. "I'm sorry for my tone," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:25 am

I laugh softly and smile. "We are age old friends be as a free as you like I don't punish those that are close to me. You know I still have that picture of when we were kids and we just got done playing in the dirt and my gayer just happened to take a pic right as we looked up and our heads were Inches apart with big smiles
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:29 am

I smiled, "Yeah, I have tons of old pictures in my closet. I kept them in my chest so I wouldn't feel so hurt by it all the time. I couldn't look at anything that reminded me of you for a very long time." I really couldn't do anything for awhile, until my mother had me put on council. Which never meets, unless something important happens. But even then, she still sits in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:40 am

I nodded. "The only thing these days that's really been goin on is well nothing no major wars or anything and yea I was the same way but had to jump in quick when my dad died and did a damn good job of keeping the Dracula name on the council of not in the master seat." I said softly hoping he would be proud of me
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 am

"I'm sure your dad would be happy to see you doing so well. I guess my mom didn't want me to know you were alive, so she just continued sitting on my seat," I said. I leaned against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am

I nodded and sighed softly. "I kept meaning to ask if you were ok but she never gave me a chance to talk with her quietly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends *dark and desire*   Old Friends *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friends *dark and desire*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next