Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

a tale of a lone warrior.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkdragonangel

a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Our son is one thing i am not willing to sacrifice" i said softly and sighed. "And i know u arnt as well but i will warn him next time i c him to be careful. Specially around her"

A: i nodded "i heard it as well but wasnt willing to take the chance at the time i had very little fighting experience but plenty of agility and speed to escape my gaurds till dad put kajiit as my gaurds. Bit still got plenty of practice either way. But im always careful around anyone anymore. Except my parents" i said softly
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:45 pm

"In my life I wasn't allowed to be careful around anyone. Any opportunity was a training opportunity, so my father made me like a person who had been in a war. Do not make a loud noise, and do not ever try to scare me. You will be dead the moment you do. What happened today, my father made it happen often so I'm never surprised, and I guess it works, but unfortunately it makes having fun impossible," I said softly.

W: "no, but I have a feeling it may be hard for him to be careful because he trusts her already," I replied. "He's never met someone he couldn't trust before."
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:49 pm

I nodded softly and sighed.

A: "im sorry to hear that" i said softly wishing there was nore i could do for her
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:17 pm

I shrugged, "father never was close with me." I sighed when I realized I was telling him the truth, but if it worked then fine.

W: I kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:20 pm

A: inodded as i rest my habd on ur shoulder. "Again im sorry" i said softly before taking my hand away been careful not to brush against ur chest

I smiled alittle and kissed u softly in return
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:38 pm

I looked at him and nodded before moving on. "So exactly where are the bedrooms? This place is huge so if it isn't too strange a request I'd like to be close to your room. Should I need anything or I get lost," I said. I knew his mother had another child somewhere in this castle, but being it was a female she was shielded much more than he was. When she arrived we were not invited to attend.

W: I smiled and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm

I softly pulled u into my lad as i koss u again letting u distract me.

A: "follow me and il c if there is anything available around us" i said softly as i took the lead and slowly led her to the bedrooms
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 pm

I nod quietly and followed him.

W: I smiled more as we kissed and I placed my hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:18 pm

I smiled against ur lips and kissed deeper.

A: "this is my room here of u need me." i softly grabbed a maids arm "are there any empty rooms nearby?" i asked her softly
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:25 pm

The maid glanced at him in surprise then at me nervously. "Well sir your sister has decided to move her room from beside yours to across the hall," she said. A room next to his was perfect, though I wasn't going to destroy him socially by sneaking in there, unless I got something in return by doing so. Though it was clear that this boy's closest encounter with sex is walking in on mom and dad. He may have fixed a hard on once or twice since becoming a teenager but that's it.

W: I moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 9:51 pm

I smiled softly "am i turning u on love?" i asked softly.

A: i nodded and walked over and unlocked the door and hand u the key "i hope the room fitts ur needs if u need anything all u have to do is ask
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 10:22 pm

I took the key carefully. "All I need is a bed and clothes. I'm sure there's more than what I need, but thank you." I wasn't really use to having anything.

W: "just a little bit," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:15 pm

I smiled and kissed ur neck softly

A: "everything u will need is inside probably a bit finer than what ur used to but better than nothing
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:32 pm

I nodded, "I will agree with that. What should I know about the castle?" I opened the door to get a look at the room.

W: I moaned softly as I maid that was passing by closes the door for us.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:37 pm

I smiled and kissed u again deeply as i slide my hands up ur back.

A: "take a look around and when ur ready il give u a tour" i said smiling
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 11:47 pm

I nodded slowly as I realized that I couldn't have prepared for the sight of such a luxurious room. It was really amazing. I went in to inspect the room which had men's clothes in the dressers, and women's in the armours and closets. I wasn't too sure of the dresses, my kind was very thin on clothes. Men and women often didn't wear shirts, it was what we were use to, especially when you were a mother. Tops seemed pointless because your baby could need you at any time. "This is all really different. Although seeing the dresses tells me my rags are going to be inappropriate and you'd parents may not take well to me running around topless," I knew that would be an adjustment for me.

W: I fixed my legs so they we on either side of him.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:09 am

I nodded softly "probably not specially around me" i saod laughing

F: i smiled and moaned as i kissed u deeply and slowly as i rest my hands on ur ass
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:16 am

I smiled mischievously. "Oh, do tell what would a prince like you do if I decided to just walk around my room topless and you happen to come in and see me?" My tail swings in amusement. With the design of it, mine wasn't very useful but it made the beauty of my people. It was also just a tail, and they don't normally have any power, so our self control was very minimal.

W: "rather inappropriate way to touch a lady for a king wouldn't you say?" I said teasingly. He knew I loved it no matter where he touched me.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:20 am

"And a rather inappropriate way for a queen to be sitting" i teased back as i kissed u deeply moving my hands up slowly to undo the laces keeping ur dress on u

A: i blushed hard. "Honestly i dont know never experienced it before
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:35 am

"Never felt an urge to touch a woman? Or some burning desire that you may or may not understand in your male parts? Or perhaps an urge to touch yourself until the need went away?" I said with a wider smile as I was only messing with him but I knew he'd be fun. In every single way.

W: I smiled as I started to undo his top.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:42 am

"When i was younger yea iv ignored if and now it really doesnt bother me" i said blushing harder.

F: i smiled and let you as i loosen the laces just enough to pull the dress over ur head and drop it on the floor
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:52 am

"Hm, kitties must have more control. The boys I grew up with figured out what it was for and either used it on a girl or themselves. Anyway, we'll see what happens when you see something like me topless later. For now let's see this castle," I said.

W: I moaned as I threw his shirt on the ground and went to his pants.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:57 am

I smiled and took the cloth off ur breasts and kissed deeply on them as u do and i start working on ur panties

A: i blushed even harder but nodded and walked you though every thing around the castle
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 1:08 am

I followed him and listened quietly. Occasionally I would glance at his tail as I noticed it didn't seem to move much. I wasn't sure about his tail either since it had more strength than my own.

W: I moaned as I got his pants down and played with him through his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 3:37 am

I moaned softly and smiled as i slide my hand up ur leg and rub slowly and gently throu ur panties

A: i smiled as we reached the gardens not realy noticing u watching me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a tale of a lone warrior.   a tale of a lone warrior. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

a tale of a lone warrior.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next