Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

In the Dark *dark and desire*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:09 pm

"Yeah, as soon as she can pick things up be careful because sometimes he would uh, use his head but in the literal sense," he said.
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 pm

"U mean bounce stuff off my head or smash it into my head?" I asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:19 pm

"Whatever you could to get it to work."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 2:06 pm

I laughed and shook my head. "I guess I came home a lot with concussion it's a miracle I've lived as long as I could
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 5:42 pm

"We always thought that, I still do when you get home from your missions, sometimes more so than others," he said softly. "Yeah, I feel the same about that and I've been in the hospital a lot more than you since I started living here," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:08 pm

"Trust me when I was first training I was in more than I can remember mostly because I wasn't nimble enough at the time to do half of what I was trying to do. But now a lot of it comes easy for me because I never stop training. And I push myself beyond what I know I can to to become better. So that I don't have to lose someone again the way I lost mom." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well I need you now more than before, so you can't be pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion anymore," I said. "I agree, you need to relax as well as help her with the baby. You'll regret the moments you miss. I missed a lot of your firsts because of my job, when you crawled, walked, spoke, I was too busy," I said.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well I need you now more than before, so you can't be pushing yourself to the point of exhaustion anymore," I said. "I agree, you need to relax as well as help her with the baby. You'll regret the moments you miss. I missed a lot of your firsts because of my job, when you crawled, walked, spoke, I was too busy," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm

I sighed and nodded "I hate to say it but give me Another year or 2 before I become the clan chief.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:59 pm

"Son, I was going to let you do as you thought necessary with this little girl here. I didn't like having you with me in my office because I worried about the others coming in. I didn't realize they would've ignored you unless you were crying. I'm trying to say just do whatever you can to spend time with her, even after you take over," he said. He looked down at her as she started to cry. He hands her to me and I give her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 pm

I nodded and sighed softly "I know we were never really close and I know things have been tough on us specially when I chose the path I did and I know u never liked it but it's time for us both of us to move on and make her special like mom always did with me. Like u used to." I said softly
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:10 pm

"I am doing my best son, this is just taking time, but believe me she will always feel special, because she's got you for a father and her as a mother," he smiles softly at us. I wasn't paying attention to the conversation, I was focused on the baby smiling and making faces. She made the tiniest of smiles at me for it. "I think we lost her," he said softly indicating me.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:16 pm

I laughed and smiled"yea I think we did but life has never been easy for either of us or even her I just hope we can all get past the past and love in the here and now.again " I said and leaned over and kissed both of my girls cheeks
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:25 pm

I smiled at him when he did. She reached out for him as he pulled away from her. "I should get back to work, but I will come by tomorrow to help bring her home and with anything else you two need. I'm proud of you son," he said and he leaves though I could feel the reluctance in his steps.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm

I smiled and took her into my arms and held her "thanks dad I'll c u tomorrow" I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:45 pm

"See I told you she'd change the relationship," I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:41 pm

"I'm still skeptical but we will come my love" I said and kissed u softly
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:53 pm

I kissed him back. "I guarantee by her first birthday you two will have almost forgotten about that," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 pm

I nodded and held her close to me and I smiled down at her
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:33 pm

"You know, I've heard other women talking about having children around the pack. One of our neighbors is currently pregnant, only a month and the half. She is trying to convince other women who are afraid to do it if they want to have a child," I said. "Meaning, she will be the one of the oldest of her generation but she's going to be very sought after with her looks."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:09 pm

"Yea it's gana be rough with the boys I'll have to keep pushing them away bc of them." I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:17 pm

I smiled at him. "I understand," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 pm

I don't wAnt Wat happened to u happens to her and I will be extremely protective of her as I'm sure will u." I said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 pm

"Baby, we can't keep her from getting hurt all the time. She's going to fall off her bicycle, or maybe she might climb trees, we can't keep her from falling and breaking her arm," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 pm

I nodded and sighed "yea true I just don't wAnt some asshole later on hurting her and doing the kind of shit ur father did to u." I said seriously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dark *dark and desire*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next