Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

In the Dark *dark and desire*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

In the Dark *dark and desire* Empty
PostSubject: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 am

Shapeshifters used to live in peace, hidden away from the humans. Then they started their own groups, all defined by different things. That's when the war broke out. It stayed concealed from the humans for over hundreds of years. Until the simple and idiotic race finally pieced it all together. They found out about them and the war suddenly became 3 sided. But to one little girl, none of this was real. She never knew of the world outside of her home. She was locked inside her bedroom most days, but there are some where her father would just leave her door open. A shifter by nature, she has just turned 18 and now can choose any animal she likes, but once shes chosen she can never change it. She told her father she wanted to think long and hard on it, so he allowed her to use the internet to research this animal. She was not impressed with what she read and begged her father to take her to observe them, but he refused to ever let her leave. Then, one day her father, and everyone in her house died. There was an expolsion and one of the enemy shifter families appeared beyond the veil of smoke. This girl did not know the world, but the world also did not know her. So when this boy found her, he knew not of her last name, nor did it matter to him. He nearly left her, thinking her dead, when she began coughing and sputtering words he could not hear. He decided to take her home with him, he and his family searching her, looking for a shifter feeling, but couldn't find it. When she wakes she is terrified, not knowing anything of the people around her. She tells them she only knows her first name, to protect herself. Only later does it come who she really is, and it may just tear him apart. After a year she still has not chosen her animal, and now she needs it most. So she is digging deeper inside herself, and in the world, for the thing she needs most. But she does not realize that what she needs most, is knowledge of her world.

Name: Alicia Mae Katz
Animal: undecided
Family: Katz and Ferguson (Mother's family included)
Bio: more to come
Pic:
Person:

Animal: will be posted once chosen
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:57 am

Name: fang Shadowheart
Age 20
Looks: short raven. Black hair. Skinny but built with fair skin
Animal black panther.
Bio: he knew he was a shapeshifter since he was a young boy and always new just what he wanted to be and has been a black panther since his first change and moves just like a cat in human and cat form quiet and graceful. And never ever heard. He became known as the perfect spie and perfect as was in when needed. He was sent in to check on a family thought all dead but stumbles on a young woman and took her home when he found out she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Alright same question as my other role play.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm

Same answer lol
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:36 pm

I might just make my character more independent and stronger. But I still want to keep her small baby like form, except I will make her a trained assassin and she was actually an experiment so she's been enhanced. She's stronger than regular shifters and her mother was killed by her dad because she tried to take off with her and her dad used that as her warning to keep her inside. So she's not a baby like my last but she has no world experience.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:04 pm

That's fine I might make a few changes myself to mine but will be somewhat of a surprisefor later. And only his dad knows bf of how long he spent searching for him
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:17 pm

Alright that's fine. Also I am going to pm you about something before we start this.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Ok if we want to do that we can in this one
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:54 pm

(Alright so same scenario of meeting but not so much time is spent like last time. He doesn't have to inspect until I bring it up, also she is already chosen, I just didn't edit the thing. She's a cheetah now)

I woke that morning to a loud wrapping at my door. I got up and opened it seeing my father standing there. "Yes Father?" I asked. "Get dressed for training," he said shortly before going downstairs. I shut my door and began to dress.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:12 pm

I sighed as I heard. Knock on my door. It was my dad. "Yes dad?" I asked quietly we had been distant ever since my first mission when my mother sacrificed herself to save me I was an official assassin in the pack as well as anything else they needed me to be stealth wise
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm

I dressed in my tank top and a pair of skinny jeans. My dad only let me have combat boots and the basic clothes. So that's why I wore such a theatrical garb. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, and went downstairs in 3 minutes. My best time so far. Father was working on that. Sadly my super soldier powers don't work in speed, just everything else.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:31 pm

I sighed and got up joint that the only time he came to me was whenyour ere was a mission I listened quietly and nodded accepting the mission and headed out quickly transforming into my black panther form even tho I was bigger than most weres I was as quiet as snow falling and took off in the direction of my mission which was to investigate an attack on a settlement not far from here about an hours run maybe alittle more' I thought to myself as I picked up the pace to a full run.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:42 pm

In the basement was where we trained. We spent two hours there when I heard loud thuds. Like someone was bombing the place. My dad ordered me to stay and ran upstairs. There was a loud crash, much louder than someone dropping a vase. I ran up the stairs and struggled with the door. I pushed through to see my house in ruins. There was fire and the house was coming down. I rushed in to find my father. I found him underneath some rubble seemingly passed out. When I cleared it I back up. Somehow he had one of our swords pushed through his chest.I heard creaking and my exit caved in before I could get through.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:48 pm

I ran as fast as I could in Panther seeig the smoke now from a distance I was already halfway there and hoped hat I could find Nyone alive it was a civilian camp mostly humans that we new of and maybe a few rogue vamps that stayed out of the covens and governed themselves within a few minutes I was in town and searched the ruins they were already long gone but I searched anyway and found a house half intact and went searching the flames still high but I found or made a path through
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 pm

I looked around the area. I had maybe 5 minutes tops to get out. I could move the boards but some of them I noticed would make the place collapse on me. I shifted into my cheetah form and started looking for a way to squeeze under the boards. I ended up getting stuck under a bit of wood that was pressing into my back with a sharp edge. I yowled trying to call for help.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm

I heard the hell and pushed my way thru been careful where to thru and finally finding her I squeeze under the wood she was stuck on and pushed up growling loud enough that she could hear me over the flames
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:04 pm

I slipped through quickly and followed him the rest of the way out. When I got out of the house I gave a huff, feeling the cool night air against my fur. It felt great.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:08 pm

I changed my voice box so I could speak and shook my head bc of how uncomfortable it was for me and asked softlt. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:12 pm

I did the same, "yeah. Thanks for that." I looked up at the house and huffed at it.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:18 pm

"I'm sorry no one else survived" I said softly. "God damn assholes why attack a civilian neighborhood when they arnt even in the line of fire?" I said to myself and walked quietly around thinking
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

I looked at him. "Perhaps my father became careless. They might have found out."
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 pm

"About what?" I asked seriously
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:39 pm

"About his shifter abilities. I've been a non entity my whole life so they wouldn't have anything on me," I said.
Back to top Go down
Darkdragonangel

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:40 am

I nodded and sighed softly. "Well let's go il give you a safe place to stay tonight since it's almost dark and the fire company should be here soon so we better scoot
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 am

"Alright, thanks," I said and followed him home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Dark *dark and desire*   In the Dark *dark and desire* Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Dark *dark and desire*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next