Anime Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss, find new anime, role play, and enjoy your favorite anime here.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dark
Latest topics
» New Beginning
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:26 pm by Desire

» Student Teacher
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm by Desire

» Surviving life
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 3:15 am by Desire

» Coming home
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 4:56 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Demon outcast
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:32 pm by Darkdragonangel

» In the Dark *dark and desire*
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:17 pm by Darkdragonangel

» Master Servant Relationship *1x1*
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 am by Desire

» Student Teacher
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 7:02 pm by Darkdragonangel

» New Beginning
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 11:23 pm by Desire

» a tale of a lone warrior.
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 2:36 pm by Darkdragonangel

» A Vampire Tale *1x1 open*
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 4:18 pm by Desire

» The Flower Shop Girl
Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:14 pm by Desire

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Living the Life of the Famous (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desire
Admin
Desire

Living the Life of the Famous (open) Empty
PostSubject: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:43 am

Note: This is the first rp being opened, it is based off of skip beat and follows the same guide lines but with a more open heroin. It is from another website, but it's my own don't worry. I have been known as princesskilljoy and Mizho Sohma on different sites so many of the roleplays I make may look like one of those persona's rps.
(Btw, that is not a necessary thing to mention, unless you are like me.  Very Happy )
Description:
Girl: I never saw myself as talented growing up, nor now. I ran off with my crush to support him while he went after being some performer. He used me until I found out. I spent the next year working on changing my appearance. I grew out my hair and let it curl, then died it a deep shade of burgundy. Now I am trying my hand at being a talento for an eccentric company. I have too much hate in me but they gave me a job that requires me to get odd jobs from people in showbiz, usually regarding my company. I work off a point system and carry a booklet and stamps. Every job I do gets either good work points or try harder points.

Guy: I have been in the biz for awhile. No one knows much about me or where I come from. I'm a pretty good actor, and have high standards for my fellow workers. Anything you ever do, should be for yourself. I have a strong opinion of this girl because of her motivation to be a celebrity but after sometime with us and the training school, I must admit she surprises me. Her talent for things is amazing, and her influence on lives around her is beyond anything. I don't even realize that she is effecting me as well.......

So I need you to add some additional info you like to the Bio for the dude. Don't just say up there and blah blah blah, just say your stuff please. Btw, if you know the manga skip beat then this may help because I modeled this around the characters Ren Tsuruga and Kyoko Mogami.

Name: Anna Lin
Stage Name: Kiaira Starnu
Bio: my life wasn't very fascinating, I was basically a house keeper and only thought of others, never myself. The thought of makeup and all always excited me but I could never buy it.
Looks: long, curl burgundy hair, thin frame, tall, full lips, sharp eyes, average size bust, small waist. She isn't too noticeable without makeup, she's gorgeous but the enhancement of makeup is always mind boggling.

Since there are so few of us I am making this open to any characters added, including someone who is like Shotaro Fuwa, who is the ass of the anime. I will late post, in Anime discussion, a form on Skip Beat with it's need-to-knows.

Trying out a picture, don't know if it'll work.
Living the Life of the Famous (open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9iFcH7hlBsa6Sa08itpX6GigxvXW8njBWdVc383FnCAFkunF1Fw

Last edited by Desire on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animefansite.rpg-board.net
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Any chance I could join as a girl?
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Yeah, you can be a love me section member or another actress with either the LME Entertainment or your own made up company. I promise to have the discussion put up later.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Alright. Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Name: Maria Ying
Stage Name: Sakura Kono
Bio:She grew up in a farming town. And as she became her own person she knew she wanted to be a star. She wanted her name in lights. With cheering fans. She thought of herself as already being destined because that she is a triple threat. She knows how to act, dance, and sing. So when she was 16 she ran off to Tokyo. Where she knew where she could become a star. She isn't vain. She is a good happy person. She just has a dream and wants to take a shot at it.
Looks: Living the Life of the Famous (open) Japanese-Chicks-Love-Apple-2

Her hair has been dyed blonde and has blue streaks in it.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:35 pm

Thanks. I still need my other leading character though.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:52 pm

((I was wondering if, instead of an actor working for the same company, I could be some sort of contractor with LME. As in, I do all sorts of random tasks and nobody's quite sure what my job is except the CEO, who puts absolute faith in me. My current job is working with your character as a sort of company adviser. I know that's not exactly Skip Beat, but I think it would be fun.))
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 pm

It would be a good twist. I was grasping at something, so I'm glad I could get some other creative views.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:26 am

Name: ???
Nickname: Sai
Bio:
A mysterious contractor under the direct supervision of the CEO of LME Entertainment. The only definitive thing anyone knows about Sai is that he isn't Japanese. Some people suspect he's even paid under the table. In his long tenure the company, he's served as an errand boy, vocal coach, choreographer, negotiator, and manager, sometimes all in the same day.

Currently, he's been asked to supervise Kiaira Starnu and make sure she doesn't screw up. He's skeptical of Starnu's motivations and abilities and has a habit of calling her by her Nu, because she isn't a star yet.

Looks:
Living the Life of the Famous (open) Hipster-Hair-for-Guys
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:38 am

Alright, thanks, I did post a photo of her. Best I could do, I found the perfect blonde but I want burgundy. So do we need another character? Really quick for cherry? I don't want to write anyone out.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:41 am

Cherry wants a character to fall in love with.

Source: Cherry
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

Alright, let me fix up something or would you like to?
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:45 am

I think I'll just stick with the one character.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:51 am

Alright.
Name: Dylan Harris
Company: Queen Productions
Bio: he doesn't like to share his past. He can't hide that he's a foreigner, but that's due to his European accent. That's really all anyone knows. He is friendly occassionally, but it's not uncommon to see him on his bad day.
Looks: Living the Life of the Famous (open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq_Q4T_5p5SG8yZndWA5EShGin8VTz6260UkB8qExpoiBRYNvn
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:56 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 am

Alright so I figure I start, or anyone want to take it? I mean it doesn't matter if you know where you'd like to start, which is anywhere really.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:58 am

You start it.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:02 am

Got it)
K: I sighed as I walked to work quietly. I was deep in thought as usual, not really paying much attention and my feet basically taking me where I needed to be.

D: I lounged back in the couch as I waited for my manager to come and tell me the set was ready. It was a slow day.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:17 am

I slugged back the last drop of my second coffee as I listened to Toshiro Yafume scream my ear off.

"No, Yafume-san," I said. "I can't authorize that transfer. I know you want your money, but as it says on your contract--Yes. Yes, I know that fifty is still a decent amount, but you promised us sixty. In writing. Binding contract, Yafume-san. Article 12. Re-read it and call me back if you have any questions. Good day." I ended the call and immediately dialed a second number. It went to voicemail, not entirely unexpected.

[IN ENGLISH] "Yo, Kevin. I know you're getting my messages. Call me back. Don't make me fly out there."

I hung up and dialed Nu's number.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:27 am

K: I jumped as my phone rang. I wasn't used to this one which was a new Samsung Galaxy. I saw who it was and felt tempted to ignore it but I just knew there'd be trouble. I nearly missed him though with how tricky this is. "I'm on my way right now if that's why you're calling," I said.

I looked around curiously to see how close I was.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:11 am

I was at my set early. I liked to be early. I was doing a music video today. Because I had made a chat topping song. So the company decided that it now needed a music video. I was actually excited. They told me I was going to have a non-Japanese male in it with me. So I was curious who that was. But I shook it off and went to my dressing room. To get made up for the first outfit during the video.
Back to top Go down
Endrak

Endrak

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:49 am

"Don't bother going to the office. Meet me at Tiger's Mansion Apartments, in Tamagawa. It's next to the tennis club."

I hung up and dialed again. Voicemail. "Mitsu, this is your daily reminder to practice your accent. The studio won't let you play a girl from Kyushu if you don't sound like one."
Back to top Go down
Desire
Admin
Desire

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 10:38 am

I sighed, as always he was like this. I followed his directions quietly and looked at the really nice apartments. Wait, this is where I used to live before the guy dumped me. I tried not to show my anger as I walked inside.
Back to top Go down
CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:56 pm

When I was done getting made up I made my way to the green screen. I couldn't wait to meet the guy they got for the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living the Life of the Famous (open)   Living the Life of the Famous (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Living the Life of the Famous (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next